Kid Friendly Ranch Meatloaf
Easy weeknight meal that your kids will devour!
- 1.5 lb Ground Turkey or Ground Beef I always use ground Turkey
- 1 Egg
- 1 TBSP Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 3 TBSP Hidden Valley Ranch Powder
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire For drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add your thawed meat into a mixing bowl.
- Add in the ketchup, bread crumbs, milk, ranch powder, egg and stir it up until it is all incorporated. I use my hands for this but I wear a glove because raw meat is icky and I am OCD!
- Next, you'll need either a meatloaf pan or a glass pyrex. I always just use my glass pyrex and form the meat into a loaf. Make sure to spray the pan with non stick spray first!
-Once the meat is formed into a loaf, I drizzle the Worcestershire over the top and stick the pan in the oven for 75 minutes or until the meat is all the way cooked.
- When your meatloaf is done cooking, let it rest outside of the oven for 10 minutes.
This meatloaf is perfect for a family of 5 if you've got small kids. If you have bigger kids that eat more, then definitely double this recipe. This meatloaf goes fabulously with mashed potatoes or whatever veggie of your choice!